Need answers before you buy? Here's our CBD FAQs
- What is CBD Vape Juice
- How does CBD vape make you feel?
- What strength of CBD vape should I take?
- What wattage do I need to vape CBD e-liquid?
- How often should I vape CBD?
- Is CBD vape oil legal?
- What is the right CBD vape oil for me?
What is CBD vape juice?
CBD is a non psychoactive ingredient of the Cannabis Hemp plant that does not contain psychoactives. In short, it doesn't get you high. But it has been used for many centuries as a natural alternative to medicine.
Famously it was used by Queen Victoria and has been found in Chinese remedies for nearly a millenia. That's a long time therefore!
It is extracted from the cannabis plant by a number of processes and can be found in powder isolated pure form, or in oils distilled from the plant.
With commercial use, specially developed strains of plant have been cultivated to yield much higher percentages of CBD and next to no THC. One famous example of this, is Charlotte's Web. A famous and trademarked marijuana strain that has at most 0.3% THC, yet 14% of what is later found in oils and vape liquids around the world.
How does CBD make you feel?
Hopefully less anxious, able to sleep better and a reduced daily pain toll. These are the reasons why many take CBD and anecdotal evidence suggests that millions around the world benefit in some way from using it.
What it won't do however, is make you feel 'high'. As there is no THC in the vape oil, there is no prospect of you experiencing any psychoactive sensations. This is the reason that we are able to buy CBD vape liquid in the UK and in many parts of the world.
What strength CBD vape should I take?
Use the filter button on the top left of this collection to help you better search by CBD brand, flavour type or bottle size. The key to finding the strongest cannabis vape juice is looking for the most MG per ML. That means the more milligrams in the less liquid, is the strongest CBD e-liquid.
How often should I vape CBD?
This is very much a personal choice. There is no reported cases of anyone ever 'overdosing'. You are most likely going to find a self appointed 'self-care' slot, that you use it in.
For some people, that may be in the morning, again at lunch and around tea time. It's suggested to not use it right before bed. This is because anything that gets your bodies chemical receptors firing, mans it's harder for you to naturally unwind.
What is the best CBD vape oil for me?
Finding the best CBD vape oil for you is a matter of trial and error and using the right CBD vape kit. We have a range of options, including full-spectrum CBD eliquid with Dutchie Originals. If you prefer fruitier flavours to go with your CBD eliquid, then perhaps check out our Ibiza range. We even stock Ignite UK, the Dan Bilzerian cannabis brand.
You can breakdown how you want to take your CBD vape-juice in a handful of ways:
- Flavour - Some are made with natural taste others use more conventional pleasurable flavourings to make the experience more palatable
- Concentration of CBD - From 1% being the common lowest level right up to 5-10%. The higher the C.B.D. concentration, the more likely to see any benefits.
- MG - Similar to concentration, this is the sheer weight of CBD in the e-juice. Some who use more powerful vaporisers and work through liquids more quickly will be more focused on MG than concentration as they know even with a low concentration level they will reach their targeted milligram of CBD level.
- Source of CBD. This comes down to whether you want yours made from Isolate or Broad Spectrum which assures zero or close-to zero THC. Or maybe you want the full benefit of the other plant matter and opt for full spectrum CBD.
What wattage do I need to vape CBD at?
Wattage is really the wrong indicator and instead we suggest you look at what voltage your vaporiser fires at. This is determined by the type of coil you have and the watts you use. But ultimately, we suggest a lower powered kit, set to go no higher than 3.7 volts.
Too much heat and power can decay the CBD vape liquid and ruin the point of why you take it. Also, you will go through it a lot faster and that isn't very efficient.
So while, watts are involved, they are only a tool to get your volts running. You can usually see the volt level on the display screen if you have one, when the button is pushed. For those without a screen, aim for a coil of 0.6 ohms and above. The device will do the work for you.
Is CBD Vape Oil legal?
We get asked often if CBD vape oil UK wise is legal and the answer 9 times out of 10 is a solid yes. Now when we say CBD vape oil, it's a bit of a contradiction, as eliquids are NOT oil and as such as safe to vape. Oil as in fatty oils, are not soluble in water and should not be vaped. So if you have a bottle of CBD drops, we strongly advise you to never vaporise them with an ecig. Fats can damage lungs.
In the UK providing the Cannabis derived e-liquid contains less than 0.2% THC and under 1mg of the stuff that makes you high, then it's fine for sale. You will find that many eliquids in the hemp world are made from isolate. This means, the CBD is separated from the THC at the processing stage, to further eliminate any risk of ingestion of THC.
Will CBD E liquid see me fail a drugs test?
You would only fail a Cannabis focused drug test, if the product contained such high levels of THC that they would remain in your system. We put together a short video explaining why you needn't worry below:
Common Myths about CBD eliquid
Just to set the world to rights, we wanted to list some common misconceptions on CBD e-liquid to help you understand it all a little more:
- CBD Eliquid is not Illegal in the UK or the EU
- CBD Eliquid is not made from an oil even though it's often called 'CBD Vape oil'.
- CBD E-juice won't make you high
- Nicotine should not be taken with hemp liquids as nicotine is a stimulant which can encourage anxiety and CBD is used to act as relaxant. Basically they counteract one another.
- They can be mixed with nicotine free vape juice
- You can't vape CBD oil (As in oil) as it can lead to lung complications.
What is full spectrum CBD e-juice?
Full spectrum CBD e-juice means it is made from whole plant cannabis. This ensures that as well as Cannabidiol, the source also contains terpenoids, (terpenes) which have their own physiological benefits too. From anti-anxiety to anti-inflammatory properties. If you aren't sure which CBD E-liquid is right for you, then drop us a message on the live webchat.
What are Cannabinoids?
Cannabinoids are organic matter such as Terpenes and CBD. These are what helps to make CBD effective in the cases seen and resulted in medical authorisation. They work on the human's cannabinoid receptor system to release natural chemicals, such as dopamine and serotonin.
Still want to find out more about vaping CBD e-liquid or 'CBD Vape oil' UK 420 family? Drop us a message on the live chat at the bottom of your screen.